Of Professional Interest
- New Media Consortium Horizon Report, 2017 Higher Education Edition
- "The Post-Truth Issue" The Chronicle of Higher Education, 11 January 2017
- OCLC Report, Perceptions of Libraries, 2010: Context and Community
- The Library in the Life of the User: Engaging with People Where They Live and Learn. Dublin, Ohio: OCLC. 2015.
- The Heart of Student Success: Teaching, Learning and College Completion, 2010 CCCSE Findings.
- A Matter of Degrees: Practices to Pathways. 2014 CCSSE Report.
- How College Students Evaluate and Use Information in the Digital Age, Project Information Literacy Report, November 2010.
- Food for Thought! The Beloit College Mindset List for the Class of 2020.
- To Read or Not To Read: A Question of National Consequence An NEA report on the distressing nationwide decline of reading. On a related note, check out this article from Atlantic, "Is Google Making Us Stupid?"
- Literacy Debate: Online, R U Really Reading? By MOTOKO RICH
- 33 Reasons Why Libraries and Librarians are Still Extremely Important
- "What if Wal-Mart Ran a Library?" [Journal of Electronic Publishing]
- "10 Reasons Why the Internet Is No Substitute for a Library" from American Libraries
- Online Learning Journal Official journal of the Online Learning Consortium
- My fellas are stars...and NO, this is not an actual desk transaction!
- Here's Keith again in CFCC Falling 4 Education and a CFCC Registration Spoof and RE/MAX
Hobbies and Special Interests
- Do I have time for hobbies?
- Cats - Missy, Fredo & Coco
- Long walks and bike rides with my husband, Roger
- Favorite TV Shows - The Big Bang Theory, The Blacklist, Sherlock (PBS), Dark Matter, Good Behavior (filmed locally!)
- Doris Day Movies - Pillow Talk, That Touch of Mink, Please Don't Eat the Daisies, Lover Come Back, The Thrill of It All ...
- Best Librarian Movie Ever - Desk Set with Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy
- Favorite Recent Books - The Help by Kathryn Stockett; The Year of Magical Thinking; When Women Were Birds by Terry Tempest Williams; Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain.
- Currently Reading - Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman. Recently Finished: The Girls of Atomic City by Denise Kiernan; Incognito: The Secret Lives of Brains by David Eagleman; Against All Odds: My Life of Hardships, Fast Breaks, and Second Chances by Scott Brown; Lost in Shangri-La by Mitchell Zuckoff; and This Is Where We Live: Short Stories by 25 Contemporary North Carolina Writers.
- What I'd like to read but probably won't get to - Shop Class As Soulcraft: An Inquiry into the Value of Work by Matthew Crawford