JSTOR is a database which contains the full-text of a large number of scholarly journals. However, it is not as easy to use as some other databases. For best results, follow these steps (see illustration to the left.)
1. Type in the name of a philosopher or topic in the search box.
2. Type in a second term in the next box, if desired.
3. Be sure that the box to the left of “Include only content I can access” has a check mark in it.
4. The box to the left of “Include links to external content” should NOT have a check mark in it. Click in the box to remove the check mark.
5. Click on the down arrow under LANGUAGE . Click on English from the drop down list.
6. Click on the box to conduct your search.